Town Water Supplies

The Bulloo Shire Council owns and operates the water supply network in the towns of Thargomindah and Hungerford.

Water Connection

Water Connection Form (PDF)

Broken and Leaking Water Mains

A broken or leaking water main, stopcock, hydrant or valve should be reported to Council's Customer Service on (07) 4621 8000.

The owner is responsible from the property boundary to the house and should obtain the services of a licensed plumber to repair their internal service.

Water and Sewerage Customer Service Standards (PDF)