Bulloo Shire Council operates aerodromes in Thargomindah and Hungerford
Details of Bulloo Shire Aerodromes are listed in ERSA (Enroute Supplement Australia).
- Runway 04-22 - Unsealed red gravel - length 846 metres, width 30 metres
- Runway 13-31 - Sealed and PAL Lighting - length 1463 metres, width 30 metres
- Avgas and Jet A1 refuelling facilities
- Runway 08-26 - Sealed - length 1100metres
- Lighting - Portable lights and flares for emergency only
Regional Express (REX) offers twice-weekly passenger flights between Brisbane and Thargomindah.
For further information on Aerodromes and refuelling, please contact the Bulloo Shire Council on (07) 4621 8000.